2017 Park Model + 2 Camp Sites (Lot 218 & 219)
Fairmont Country Manor, model 100131. – Lightly used, near new
- Built 11/26/2016 – 2017 model
- Custom ordered from Scenic RV, Baraboo, WI. They are local and service / sell Park Model Campers.
- Factory Metal Roof for decades of trouble-free enjoyment.
- Cedar package for that cozy cabin feeling.
- King bed in the loft, Queen bed in the lower bedroom. Plenty of room for everyone.
- All LED lighting. Beautiful in the evening from the outside when the lights are on.
- Seamless matching gutters and covers were added so you don’t have to worry about leaves.
- Moveable Island in the kitchen with 4 chairs. Currently located near the windows but can easily be centered in the kitchen.
- So much storage! Kitchen is filled with cabinets. Under the kitchen island has even more storage. Bathroom has vanity, closet, and above toilet storage. The upstairs loft has built in storage as does the lower bedroom.
- Stove is propane and has never been used.
- Two Air conditioners. A large through wall unit and an under-belly style AC. No trouble keeping hot summer temperatures outside.
- Main furnace is propane, but this has rarely been used. A small electric furnace is enough to keep the park model warm.
- Hot water heater seems to provide unlimited hot water. Runs on either propane or electric but it’s only been run on electric.
- Kitchen faucet is a Delta pull down unit. Great water pressure.
- Has not been lived in. Owners visited this RV several times a year for Friday/Saturday stays only. Like new condition.
- Professionally skirted with insulated and automatic seasonally ventilated brick textured 1” insulation. Camping with water can start in March and well into November.
- Two, 100-pound LP tanks that are filled and maintained by the park owner.
- Plastic decking stairs for no maintenance. Large concrete patio also for no maintenance.
- 10×16 Shed. Painted last fall with Sherwin-Williams Duration paint. Large enough to store your prized golf cart, ATV, or SxS. Allied Sheds built and delivered, 8 years ago. This is a cute shed!
- Cell phone booster in place. Current owner has often VPN’d into work from the park model.
- Fireplace is beautiful and warms the Park Model via Remote control on cool mornings.
- Low point drains have been extended to outside the insulated skirting.
- Heated water supply hose.
- Chairs and couch all recline.
- Bathroom has ceiling vent.
It would cost well over $100,000 to recreate these two sites, park model, shed, and landscaping today. This is a great value.
An Extra Campsite! Really!
- Both campsites are included. One site for the park model and another site for visiting friends and family.
- Both sites are owner member sites. Dues are $500 a year per site, plus tax. Water and Electric are extra of course, but so very reasonable.
- Ownership of both sites will be transferred to the purchaser.
- Over 100 Hosta plants are labeled and located in the low maintenance gardens. Beautiful collection of Hosta plants.
- Fire ring located on the extra site.
- Lots of beautiful oak trees on these two sites. Best looking sites in the campground!
- 50-amp RV electric service to both sites. 30-amp plug and 110v plugs in box too.
- Separate Lyndon Station sewer and water.
- Concrete pad for guests RV. Friends and family will be impressed with this site.